We're Recruiting! Enterprise Manager
See recruitment websites for Job Pack.
Riverside Real Food is the award-winning social enterprise behind the Riverside, Roath and Rhiwbina farmers’ markets. Our markets showcase the best producers of local food and drink and have supported many of Cardiff’s most successful recent food start-ups.
RRF has an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded person with an interest in sustainable local food, event-management and marketing skills to manage and develop this flagship social business.
Hours of Work: Part-time, flexible working, 30 hours. Some work out of office hours attending markets
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 p.a pro rata, depending on experience
Contract: Fixed, ongoing
Closing Date: 11 September 2018
Interviews: 18 September 2018
Location: Office base: Riverside, Cardiff. Flexibility for home-working
- Oversee all aspects of the social enterprise and business functions
- Deliver vibrant, viable food markets and events which fit and promote the Riverside Real Food brand
- Recruit and manage food & drink producers
- Liaison with stallholders, fostering strong working relationships, eliciting their views/ideas and responding to suggestions and complaints
- Conduct and commission innovative promotional activity to grow footfall and sales
- Manage a small experienced team of market delivery staff
- Be enterprising, maintaining and growing income levels for sustainability whilst looking for new outlets for local food
- Continue to develop links with local food organisations in Cardiff and further afield
For Job Pack and details of how to apply, see: