RCMA works to achieve our aims by providing:
• small scale Welsh farmers using sustainable methods with the opportunity to trade directly with the public;
• local people with access to affordable, fresh, produce sold direct by the producers;
• local food-related community projects;
• a space in which new high quality fresh food-related business ideas can be developed; and
• an attraction which draws new people into the area; and
• reducing the number of food miles travelled and unnecessary packaging.